When mobility and portability are essential, turn to the Van Air Systems Prep 40. The Prep 40 series delivers clean, dry and cool compressed air in one integrated forklift skid package. The package includes an aftercooler, moisture separator, pre- and after-filters, and an HL series heatless dryer.
Prep 40 compressed air dryers have been designed for the rugged demands of the equipment rental industry. Heavy duty structural steel frame work protects key components. The skid is “sled style” allowing it to be easily dragged and pushed about a job site. These dryer skids are as close to plug-n-play as equipment gets. Just hook up compressed air hoses, supply 115v power, and the dryer is ready to begin working.
The Prep 40 will deliver compressed air with a pressure dew point of -40, residual oil content of .008 ppm, and removal of particulates greater than 1 micron. The Prep 40 is ideal for supplying back-up compressed air treatment to a wide range of industrial facilities that have stringent air quality requirements. The Prep 40 is also ideal for meeting air quality standards in pipeline hydrostatic testing, pigging, and dehydration operations.
Features and Benefits
- Sizes match common portable compressor sizes: 400, 800, 1200 and 1600 scfm
- Integrated air preparation package includes an aftercooler, moisture separator, pre-filter, heatless regenerative dryer, and after-filter
- All components mounted and piped on a forklift skid
- Completely portable
- Simple installation. Only connect air lines in & out and supply power
- 115/1/60 supply power
- Optional all pneumatic controls
- All pneumatic controls in lieu of electric controls
- Abrasive blasting & painting processes that require -40°F dew point
- Rail yards
- Ship yards
- Rental air
- Back-up air treatment system during outages or breakdowns