Coating thickness gauge MiniTest 2500 – 4500
The MiniTest 2500-45000 coating thickness gauges offer a large range of probes, different calibration methods and evaluation options for a wide range of tasks in the field of coating measurements.
The non-destructive measurement covers the following measuring ranges:
- 0 – 50 mm for non-magnetic coatings on steel
- 0 – 100 mm for insulating coatings on non-ferrous metals
- Heat resistant probes for temperatures up to 250 °C and 350 °C
- Pencil shaped probes to measure in tubes and pipes
All probes are equipped with wear resistant poles ensuring long life for use also on abrasive substrates.
Both models are equipped with a huge data memory for storage of up to 2 million measuring values either taken in direct mode (MiniTest 2500) or categorized in an APPLICATION-BATCH memory structure.
Data transfer to PC is carried out via a USB interface; MiniTest 4500 additionally offers Bluetooth connectivity.
Ergonomical design, a clear display, one-button operation and illuminated keypad and other useful features add up to a high customer value for the MiniTest 2500-4500 gauge family.
Non-destructive coating thickness gauge for:
- Non-magnetic coatings on steel
- Insulating coatings on non-ferrous metals
- Copper layers on insulating substrates
- Powder coatings on steel and non-ferrous metals
- Wide range of wear resistant probes adaptable for varied applications
- Universal probes with automatic substrate detection allows quick measurement on steel and non-ferrous metals
- Wear resistant special probes with a virtually unlimited life
- High accuracy in measurement and repeatability
- Storage and evaluation of measuring values
- Special calibration function for rough surfaces and calibration through unknown coating (CTC method)
Scope of Delivery
- Coating thickness gauge MiniTest 2500 or 4500
- 3 x AA battery LR06
- Operating instructions on CD
- Short operating instructions
- Factory certificate
- Plastic carrying case
- USB cable