The Graco EcoQuip 2 EQ200t Elite Mid-tier towable abrasive blasting trailer with option of integrated compressor is designed for mid to high production projects, the EQ200t is a self-contained trailer with 200 CFM @ 125 PSI Tier 4f compressor. This trailer can also be ordered without a compressor, giving you the option to mount your existing compressor. Features and Benefits of the Graco EcoQuip 2 EQ200t Elite:
- Comes with the option to include the Tier 4f compressor (200 CFM @ 125 PSI)
- Redesigned controls for easier operation
- Abrasive meter and MediaTrak for easy monitoring of media consumption
- Blast hose, electric or pneumatic blast controls and nozzle sold separately
- The EQ200t is easy to haul and its compact design is easy to maneuver at the jobsite. Graco’s blasting equipment is rugged and built to withstand the most challenging conditions.
Vapor Abrasive Blasting: A cleaner, easier path to profitable results
- Generates less dust – 92 percent less airborne dust than dry blasting
- Uses less water than traditional water-based wet blasting
- Optimizes air, water and media ratio – resulting in a fine mist with a blast that is powerful, but with less dust
- Uses less media than wet blasting, so clean up is minimal* and you save on media costs
View the full Ecoquip Range here: https://mineralscorp.co.nz/product-category/abe/wetblasting/ecoquip-dustless-vapor-blaster/
Industrial Minerals (NZ) Ltd has become established as a leading integrated minerals supplier to New Zealand and Australian industrial markets. With a head office in Auckland and distribution depots in North Auckland, South Auckland, Tauranga, Hastings, New Plymouth, Wellington, Nelson, Christchurch, Dunedin, Invercargill, Brisbane, Sydney and 2 in Melbourne, combined with access to offshore and local manufacturing and storage facilities, Industrial Minerals (NZ) Ltd is able to offer a large range of both products and services.
The core product range includes:
Abrasive Blasting Media | Abrasive Blasting Equipment | Surface Preparation Equipment | Dust Collectors & Filter Cartridges | Blast Rooms & Wheel Shot Blasters | Abrasive Recyclers | Minerals for Foundries | Drilling Fluids | Bentonites | Construction Minerals | Filter Media | Specialty/Quartz Sand | Containment Sheeting | Dustless Surface Preparation Equipment | Floor Shot Blast Machines | Inspection Testing Equipment | Sapeg R.U.ST Sparkless Preparation Tools | EcoQuip Wet Vapour Blasters & Wet Blast Cabinets | HoldTight | White Cement