- Designed and manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS standards and requirements.
- 12 month third party pressure vessel certification supplied with every pot.
- Gatekeeper air control valve.
- CLX air-bleed type pneumatic deadman handle.
- T-Valve abrasive control valves provides precise metering, easy maintenance and immediate shut off.
- Moisture trap, exhaust muffler, standard width forklift pockets, pressure regulator, pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, pressure differential control, pneumatic vibrator, quick connect air fittings, blow down mode control, free flow piping and main air isolation valve as standard.
- Abrasive cut off for abrasive air blow down.
- 60 pot shell cone, for improved abrasive flow. Wide, pneumatic wheels.
- Low pressure pop up valve is standard on this model.
- 200L (6ft³) abrasive capacity, 125psi pressure rating.
- 32mm (1-1/4″) fittings.
- Pressure hold deadman system.
- Blasting with plastic media, sodium bicarb and other light density abrasives.
- Shot peening applications.
- Blasting with very fine abrasives.
- Low pressure blasting to prevent substrate damage.