110lb Sandblasting Pot from Industrial Minerals (NZ) Ltd
110lb Sandblasting Pot Features:
- Pressure release deadman system.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS standards and requirements.
- Third party pressure vessel certification available on request.
- UniFlo combination type deadman remote control valve.
- CLX air-bleed type pneumatic deadman handle.
- Garnet Valve for precise metering and easy maintenance.
- Moisture trap, exhaust muffler and main air isolation valve standard.
- 31L (1.1ft³) abrasive capacity, 125psi pressure rating.
- 19mm (3/4″) fittings.
- On site industrial and commercial blasting.
- Blast and painting contractor yard work.
- Blast room applications with or without abrasive recovery systems.
- In situ blasting in shipyards and slipways.
Custom designs available. Speak to us today to discuss the right option for you!
The Blast Pot is the heart of abrasive blasting with a pressure blast pot. Our product range offers different machine sizes and versions so the best possible blast pot can be used for every application and environment, whether for stationary or portable use.
All our blast pots are suited for the usual types of blast media and hence are used for a wide range of applications. We can offer appropriate solutions even for very fine blast media that often does not flow well. Generally speaking, abrasive blasting is referred to as “sandblasting”, but sand is no longer commonly used as the actual blast media for health reasons.
A question often asked regarding sand blasting has to do with the appropriate compressor so the blast pot can be used efficiently. Associating the correct compressor with the machine size is a frequent mistake, because the necessary compressor is based rather on the size of the respective nozzle and the corresponding air throughput. Therefore, it does not matter whether a 100- or a 200-litre blast pot is used for actual sandblasting.