Industrial Minerals (NZ) Ltd are an Authorised Graco® Distributor.
Twice the production for large abrasive blasting jobs
Graco EcoQuip EQ2 Twinline operates on a single compressor with two nozzles to double your production rate, which makes the BIG jobs more profitable.
You now don’t have to worry about bringing two separate skid units to job. With the new Twinline, you can now have two operators working off one machine without interruption.
EcoQuip EQs2 Twinline comes complete with:
- 2 x 6.5 cubic feet blast pots
- Stainless steel crash frame and enclosure
- Water dose valve, step, media shelf, hose rack, air inlet filter/ ball valve and media strainer kit
- 2 x 50 ft. of Graco blast hose
- 2 x #8 Graco high performance nozzles
- 2 x pneumatic or electric blast controls
- Tank farms
- Bridge and infrastructure
- Road construction and repair
Vapor Abrasive Blasting: A cleaner, easier path to profitable results
- Generates less dust – 92 percent less airborne dust than dry blasting
- Uses less water than traditional water-based wet blasting
- Optimizes air, water and media ratio – resulting in a fine mist with a blast that is powerful, but with less dust
- ATEX approved units available for explosive atmospheres