Industrial Minerals (NZ) Ltd are an Authorised Graco® Distributor.
Largest towable abrasive blasting trailer with option of integrated compressor
The Graco EcoQuip 2 EQ400t is designed for the toughest high-production projects and comes with two compressor options. Select a trailer with no compressor, or one with a Tier 4f compressor with 425 CFM @ 175 PSI.
Features and Benefits
- Comes with the option to include the Tier 4f compressor (425 CFM @ 175 PSI)
- Redesigned controls for easier operation
- Abrasive meter and MediaTrak for easy monitoring of media consumption
- Blast hose, electric or pneumatic blast controls and nozzle sold separately
Vapor Abrasive Blasting: A cleaner, easier path to profitable results
- Generates less dust – 92 percent less airborne dust than dry blasting
- Uses less water than traditional water-based wet blasting
- Optimizes air, water and media ratio – resulting in a fine mist with a blast that is powerful, but with less dust
- Uses less media than wet blasting, so clean up is minimal* and you save on media costs